Before you begin, make sure the course and assignments you'd like to integrate are published and ready to be shared with learners.
1. Create and retrieve your oAuth Key from Cerego. For this, you'll need to:
a. Click on Admin, then Account Set-Up. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the oAuth Key Icon.
b. Click on Add New oAuth Client and populate the name of your course. Once you click okay, your oAuth Key will be created.
2. Add the Cerego App to Canvas.
a. When viewing the course you'd like to add Cerego to, first click on Settings, then select Apps.
b. Use the search bar to find Cerego. Click on the Add App button, which will reveal a popup that asks you to add the oAuth information.
c. Copy and paste the appropriate oAuth Key information in each box.
The Cerego App is now usable for your course!
To add Cerego assignments to your Canvas course, use the following steps:
1. Create a new assignment in your Canvas course.
2. Navigate to the Cerego set you'd like to assign in Canvas and click Copy LTI.
3. Paste the link you've copied to the External Tool box.
If this is the first set you are adding, you will need to verify you have access to add sets. Once you input the verification code that is emailed to you, you are good to go!
After students access the Cerego assignment once in Canvas, they can access Cerego via our popular mobile apps for iPhone and Android.