Before you begin, note that bulk upload currently only supports Question & Answer question types. Make sure you have downloaded the CSV template attached to this article and that you have populated it according to how you'd like your assignment to appear:
- If you'd like to manually create all of your incorrect answer options (distractors), populate them in your CSV template.
- If you'd like Cerego to automatically generate distractors, you can leave those blank in your template.
You can save this template for use on other assignments.
1. Start by going to your Course tab. From the courses tab, select the course you would like to create a new assignment for.
2. Click on the Add button. This will reveal a dropdown menu. From this menu, select Bulk Upload.
3. Add a title for the assignment you would like to add.
4. Upload your completed CSV file. You can click and drag it to the appropriate box, or use the Upload a CSV file to browse for the file.
- If you are choosing to have Cerego automatically generate your wrong answer options, be sure to select the Automatically generate Smart Answers for empty distractor columns option.
5. Click Create to upload your set.
Your set is now created in Cerego! You can review it, edit it, and assign it just like you would any other set.