Surveys are a great way to get feedback from learners on your course. You can create and add them to your course in a few easy steps: review of how to create a new survey:
- Create your survey. While on your Create dashboard, click on the Create Set drop down menu and select Create Survey.
2. Add your questions. Add your questions using one of our templates.
3. Add to your course. Once you've finished creating your survey, switch to the Course dashboard. To add your survey to a specific course:
a. Click on the course you'd like to add the survey to.
b. Choose Edit Assignments. c. Choose Add Assignments and then select the survey you'd like to add.
A few things to keep in mind when using surveys:
- Responses are not anonymous. You will be able to see which respondents gave each response. Cerego will automatically alert learners to this when they start a new survey.
- Surveys are only meant to be taken once. Like assessments, learners can only take surveys once. This means learners will not be reminded to review and take surveys in the same way that they are other assignments.
- There is a limit to the number of potential responses. Survey questions are limited to five possible answers per question. Limiting the number of responses will help keep your questions focused, specific, and actionable.