1. Make sure your organization's Course Library is enabled
Ask your organization's Cerego Admin to enable the Course Library.
2. Change the set's Privacy Settings to Available for Courses
3. In the top navigation, switch to Courses
If your user role doesn't have the option to manage courses, please ask a Cerego Course Manager to do the following.
4. On the Courses page, click on a course you would like to add your set to
4. Go to the Assignments page from your side navigation
5. From the Assignments page, click on the Add Assignments button
6. Select your set and add it as an assignment for this course
7. Go to the Course Summary page from your side navigation
8. Click on the Course Status dropdown and select Publish & Add to Library.
Nice! This course will now be available in the Course Library for any learner in your organization to self-enroll in.