Cerego’s website is optimized for displaying on mobile devices, like a smartphone or a tablet. In addition, you can download the Cerego app on iOS and Android. However, if you are experiencing visual or behavioral issues with the website on your phone or tablet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about the operating system you are using, the browser and describe the issue as best as you can. Every feedback is precious for us.
Articles in this section
- Which Badges can I earn by studying?
- Getting familiar with your new Learner Progress Screen.
- Removing old sets from your active Knowledge Bank
- Get to know Cerego's new learner experience
- Cerego Learn – What's new?
- How to study offline on mobile.
- My mobile app isn't syncing with my instructor's gradebook
- Using Cerego within Canvas
- Getting started with Cerego as a learner
- Get to know your learner dashboard and library