Cerego’s website is optimized for displaying on mobile devices, like a smartphone or a tablet. In addition, you can download the Cerego app on iOS and Android. However, if you are experiencing visual or behavioral issues with the website on your phone or tablet, please contact us at email@example.com and tell us about the operating system you are using, the browser and describe the issue as best as you can. Every feedback is precious for us.
Articles in this section
- My mobile app isn't syncing with my instructor's gradebook
- Using Cerego within Canvas
- Getting started with Cerego as a learner
- Get to know your learner dashboard and library
- Public Library FAQ
- Login and Account Troubleshooting
- Go mobile in 3 easy steps
- Can I keep my account after the course has ended?
- Why do I keep seeing the same concepts when I study?
- How do I know if I completed a set?