You might be curious about how much time you spent studying a certain section on Cerego. To find that out, first make sure you are on the 'learn' tab on the top left in the Cerego website; then, click on the Memory Bank. Once you have done this you will see a 'View' tab with several different options in the bottom left corner. By clicking on 'Dashboard', the Memory Bank will be replaced by a list of all the sections you have studied. Under the section title, you will see a 'Total study time' counter.
Articles in this section
- iOS App Sign In Help
- How do I log in via Facebook and Twitter?
- Which Badges can I earn by studying?
- Getting familiar with your new Learner Progress Screen.
- Removing old sets from your active Knowledge Bank
- Get to know Cerego's new learner experience
- Cerego Learn – What's new?
- How to study offline on mobile.
- My mobile app isn't syncing with my instructor's gradebook
- Using Cerego within Canvas