You might be curious about how much time you spent studying a certain section on Cerego. To find that out, first make sure you are on the 'learn' tab on the top left in the Cerego website; then, click on the Memory Bank. Once you have done this you will see a 'View' tab with several different options in the bottom left corner. By clicking on 'Dashboard', the Memory Bank will be replaced by a list of all the sections you have studied. Under the section title, you will see a 'Total study time' counter.
Articles in this section
- Removing old sets from your active Knowledge Bank
- Get to know Cerego's new learner experience
- Cerego Learn – What's new?
- How to study offline on mobile.
- My mobile app isn't syncing with my instructor's gradebook
- Using Cerego within Canvas
- Getting started with Cerego as a learner
- Get to know your learner dashboard and library
- Public Library FAQ
- Login and Account Troubleshooting