Yes you can! Your Cerego account will never expire. So, even after you finished the course in which you are enrolled, you can continue to access your Knowledge Bank and review your concepts so they can last for a lifetime. If you have a .edu email address and you are not a student anymore, you can change the .edu email address to a personal one by navigating to your user profile and clicking on “Edit” and “Add email”. After you add your new email, you can safely remove the .edu one and continue accessing your account with the new email and the same password.
Articles in this section
- Removing old sets from your active Knowledge Bank
- Get to know Cerego's new learner experience
- Cerego Learn – What's new?
- How to study offline on mobile.
- My mobile app isn't syncing with my instructor's gradebook
- Using Cerego within Canvas
- Getting started with Cerego as a learner
- Get to know your learner dashboard and library
- Public Library FAQ
- Login and Account Troubleshooting