Yes you can! Your Cerego account will never expire. So, even after you finished the course in which you are enrolled, you can continue to access your Knowledge Bank and review your concepts so they can last for a lifetime. If you have a .edu email address and you are not a student anymore, you can change the .edu email address to a personal one by navigating to your user profile and clicking on “Edit” and “Add email”. After you add your new email, you can safely remove the .edu one and continue accessing your account with the new email and the same password.
Articles in this section
- Removing Facebook and Twitter login
- I am a Student. How do I sign up?
- iOS App Sign In Help
- Which Badges can I earn by studying?
- Getting familiar with your new Learner Progress Screen.
- Removing old sets from your active Knowledge Bank
- Get to know Cerego's new learner experience
- Cerego Learn – What's new?
- How to study offline on mobile.
- My mobile app isn't syncing with my instructor's gradebook