You'll only be able to add reading/transliteration for a Vocabulary item if the content language is set to Chinese, Japanese, or Greek. You can change the content language by clicking on "Edit Details" and scrolling to the bottom. Click on the "Choose the content language" dropdown and select the language you want.
Articles in this section
- SCORM Content in Cerego
- Bulk Upload
- Adding math formulas to your Cerego content
- Sharing Content You Made on Cerego
- Typing Special Characters
- What are labels?
- Why can't I add reading/transliteration for a Vocabulary item anymore?
- Planning Your Content
- Cerego Create – Content Authoring Guide