You can organize your content on a large scale by creating diferent departments. Each department can have its own courses, content, branding and staf. Switching between departments is easy, allowing you to quickly organize your content.
Steps: Create a department
1. On the top right hand corner of the page, click on the green “Add a Department” button.
2. Type the new department name in the box. Be careful when naming a department. Your department name cannot be changed within the system. To change a department name, you’ll have to email email@example.com
3. Click the green “Create Department” button.
The image you uploaded as your profile photo will automatically become the profile image for any new departments. To change this image, switch departments and then upload a new image.
Steps: Switch Departments
1. Click on the departmental name on the top right hand corner.
2. Click on “Switch Departments.”
3. Select the department you’d like to work within and click on it.
4. The system will automatically take you to the selected department.
After a department is created, you can view the department in this section under the “Department” tab. Just scroll down a bit. You can search for departments by typing the department name into the search box and you can organize your search alphabetically.