This page allows you to manage who is getting involved with your Cerego content. You can invite and remove staff using email addresses, as well as review your current staff and their roles.
Owner: Owners have complete access and control within the Cerego product, including the ability to add content, manage courses, and manage staf.
Admin: Admins are granted access through Owners. Admins can add content and manage courses, including assigning learners.
Content Manager: Content managers have access to the learning content, including the ability to add, delete, or edit content.
Editors: Editors are added to the system to edit and add items to sets.
Use your organizational logo for your profile image and an image related to the product or team as your background image.
Steps: Add Staff
1. Click in the box with the “email address” prompt inside it. This click will highlight the box and give you a cursor.
2. Type the email address of the individual you’d like to add.
3. Using the drop-down menu, select a title for the staff member. If you’re unsure, review the terminology box to learn more about how different roles have access within the product.
4. After you select a role for the individual, click the green “Invite Staff” button. 5. An email invitation will be sent to the staff members’ address.
Steps: Remove Staff
1. To select staff members to remove, click on the checkbox next to the staff member’s name. You can also click the checkbox next to “Select all” to perform an action for all of the current staff.
2. Click on the orange “Remove” button.