Courses are a way to assign content to learners and to keep track of learner progress to your personalized goals. It’s through your course title and description that learners will first engage with your Cerego content.
Steps: Create a Course
1. Click on green “Create a Course” button
2. Write a course title.
3. Once you have found a set you would like to add to your course, click on the checkbox next to the set title and icon.
4. After you write a course title, the green “Create Course” button will become active. Clicking this button creates the course.
5. The newly created course will be unpublished until you go through the publishing process. You can find this course under the “unpublished” tab on the course Home page.
Here are a few guidelines regarding writing course titles and course descriptions:
- Course Title: Be specific and to-the-point. There is no need to mention instructor names or titles. Think of the course title like the headline to a newspaper article; you want to pull learners in and let them know exactly what they are studying.
- Course Description: In just two or three sentences, describe your course content and objectives, as well as your personal grading system for the Cerego curriculum. This step is optional but highly recommended